If you are a C-level executive of a hospital, pharmaceutical company, or business in the medical field, and would like to be featured on this network, we want to hear your expert advice.
Simply answer the following interview questions (or provide your own questions). We publish your interviews exactly as you submit them, so that you are in control of your answers and are never misquoted. This allows us to provide the highest quality interviews possible and allows you to retain control of your professional reputation. If you wish to change any of your answers or add another section at a later time, just let us know. Then, specify which specialty site on the Physician Editorial network that you would like to be featured on, and email your interview answers to [email protected]
- Tell us about you. What is your job title and daily responsibilities? What do you love about your company?
- What makes your business stand out from the competition?
- What are the latest technological advances in your company and what changes do you see in the future in your field?
- What do you want physicians to know about your company?
- What questions would you like answered by expert physicians?